uon

uon

Saturday, November 7, 2015

KEEP CALM & FOCUS!


Assalam and hello there

gotta write something here..before i lost my password like forever..hahaha

so many things happened..OF COURSE...after a year of hiatus! Alhamdulillah, I'm in my 3rd year of PHD, but still struggling and fighting to write the thesis. As a matter of fact, it's far from over!! #sostressful #soworried #sohopeless

Nevertheless, on a brighter note, I managed to publish 5 research papers so far. Syukur Alhamdulillah. And got the chance to travel the world quite a bit to present my work..Thank you Allah.


May Allah ease..my phd journey. May Allah grant my ultimate wish to be able to submit within 3 years time..Even though it's only 4 months away...but it's not impossible, right....If James Hayton can write his thesis in 3 months, then I should get inspired and be like him.

So let us just......KEEP CALM AND WRITE OUR THESIS........all the best to you guys who are in the same boat!



--heavy discussion in progress-- hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment